Donated in 1999
- 1.5 acres located within Olympia City limits above Henderson Boulevard and south of Interstate 5.
- The forest canopy is dominated by Douglas fir, western hemlock and bigleaf maple trees, with a variety of native undergrowth species.
- The property is notable for providing native forest habitat in an urban setting.
Thank you to the following partners:
- Janet Anderson
- Erma Norton
- Real Properties Solutions
CLT Strategic Conservation Goal Achieved:
- Conserve wetlands, riparian areas, and associated upland forests.