Donated in 2017
- Bush Prairie Farm is the last remnant of the historic George Bush Farm.
- Its 5 acres are located near the Olympia Airport in Tumwater.
- Preserving this working farm protects our cultural heritage, a healthy colony of threatened Mazama pocket gophers, local food production and a 170+ year old butternut tree.
Thank you to the following partners:
- Mark and Kathleen Clark
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Private donors
CLT Strategic Conservation Goal Achieved:
- Conserve working lands; Conserve prairies and oak woodlands
Read more about Bush Prairie Farm here.