Our business community is instrumental to sustaining our organization and meeting our mission.
Ways your business can support our work:
- Unrestricted gifts of cash or securities
- Event sponsorship
- Project support
- Business membership
Why support conservation?
- Your customers care! They have spoken and want a collaborative approach to saving natural areas that includes business.
- By supporting Capitol Land Trust, you are committing to a legacy of clean water, clean air, and open space to live and work in. You are creating a healthy community, today for future generations.
- Your community benefits from conservation, and you can make a difference through your sponsorship.
- Capitol Land Trust has 2,500 supporters who care about the place they live, and your support shows them that you care, too.
- Become an Annual Sponsor by pledging $3,000 or more: receive recognition at our annual Conservation Breakfast and Summer Gala.
- Sponsor the Conservation Breakfast or the Summer Gala:
Inlet Sponsor – $2,500
Tide Sponsor – $1,500
Heron Sponsor – $800
- See our full Sponsorship Program for benefits and additional details.
We know it takes time and planning to commit to becoming a sponsor of our organization. But, you can get started today by becoming a Business Member with a donation of $250 or more.
You will have access to our printed newsletters, The Heron e-updates, property tours and special events that will help you better understand the connection between our work and your community, while contributing to our mission. See page 7 of our Sponsorship Program for benefits and additional details.
From Taylor Shellfish Farms to Green Diamond Resource Company to Anderson & Middleton Company, local companies have supported our conservation, restoration, and outreach programs directly given a shared vision for protecting our natural resources.
Please contact Dave Winter, Executive Director, to explore opportunities for direct project support. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!