Our business community is instrumental to sustaining our organization and meeting our mission.
Ways your business can support our work:
- Unrestricted gifts of cash or securities
- Event sponsorship
- Project support
- Business membership
Why support conservation?
- Your customers care! They want a collaborative approach to saving our local natural areas.
- By supporting Capitol Land Trust, you are committing to a legacy of clean water, clean air, and open space to live and work in.
- Our community benefits from conservation – you are creating a healthy community, today and for future generations.
- Capitol Land Trust has 2,500 supporters who care about the place they live, and your support shows them that you care, too.
We know it takes time and planning to commit to becoming a sponsor of our organization. But, you can get started today by becoming a Business Member with a donation of $500 or more.
You will have access to our printed newsletters, The Heron e-updates, property tours and special events that will help you better understand the connection between our work and your community, while contributing to our mission.
Contact Alison Beglin, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
From Taylor Shellfish Farms to Green Diamond Resource Company to Anderson & Middleton Company, local companies have supported our conservation, restoration, and outreach programs directly given a shared vision for protecting our natural resources.
Please contact Dave Winter, Executive Director, to explore opportunities for direct project support. email@example.com
Thank you to our 2022 Business Partners!