Sit back, relax, and learn more about what we do! Explore the multimedia library below to learn more about conserved properties and our work in the community.
2022 Fall Newsletter
2021 Fall Newsletter
2020 Fall Newsletter
2019 Fall Newsletter
2018 Fall Newsletter
2017 Fall Newsletter
2016 Fall Newsletter
2016 Spring/Summer Newsletter
2015 Winter Newsletter
2015 Summer Newsletter
2014 Summer Newsletter
2014 Spring Newsletter
2013 Fall Newsletter
2013 Spring Newsletter
2012 Fall Newsletter
2011 Fall Newsletter
2011 Summer Newsletter
2011 Spring Newsletter
2010 Fall Newsletter
2010 Summer Newsletter
Click here for the Newsletter Archive.
- WDFW, partners wrap up first phase in Stillman Creek habitat restoration project. WA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife, 2022.
- Capitol Land Trust secures 2 Eld Inlet properties for conservation. The Olympian, 2021.
- Saving the Salmon in the Skookumchuck. WA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife, 2020.
- Land trust begins restoration work on parcel that includes winding Skookumchuck River. The Olympian, 2020.
- Capitol Land Trust is opening some sites to the public. Let’s treat them with respect. The Olympian, 2019
- Volunteering on MLK Day? Around here, that often means pulling weeds. The Olympian, 2019
- New Executive Director Named for Capitol Land Trust. Thurston Talk, 2018
- Capitol Land Trust, CHOICE High students unveil interpretive trail at Hilburn Preserve. iFIBEROne News, 2018
- In 2017, CLT moved the historic craftsman-style farmhouse from Twin Rivers Ranch Preserve in Shelton to Sequim, WA. Read more here:
- Capitol Land Trust Buys Darlin Creek Preserve. Tacoma Daily Index, 2016
- Shelton students learn outdoors in ‘living classroom’. iFiberone News Radio, 2016.