Memberships start at $50 annually, with a student membership available for $10. Please consider joining our easy monthly giving plan or our Legacy Program and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Capitol Land Trust members receive:
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to help conserve southwest Washington’s natural beauty and significant lands.
- Our semi-annual newsletter filled with news about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, and opportunities.
- Free admission to members-only events.
- Monthly email updates, which includes conservation news in and around southwest Washington.
- Invitations to guided tours, educational programs and special events, including kayak trips and nature walks on our conserved lands.
- Opportunities to meet others while you learn about and help restore the land and wildlife habitats we’ve conserved.
- Member discounts on Capitol Land Trust merchandise.
All donors receive tax deductions on contributions. Capitol Land Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.