Donated in 1996
- 12 acres located along the Black River south of Littlerock in southwestern Thurston County.
- The DeFelice Preserve includes 700 feet of frontage on the Black River and is part of a high-quality wetland system with upland forests.
- The upland forest is composed primarily of large deciduous trees including cottonwoods, maples and ashes.
- Wetlands on the property are dominated by dense shrub thickets.
Thank you to the following partners:
- Joseph and Doris DeFelice
CLT Strategic Conservation Goal Achieved:
- Conserve wetlands, riparian areas, and associated upland forests.