Conserved in 1998
- 40 acres located near the Olympia Municipal Airport in Thurston County.
- Donated by Rainier General Development in 1998
- This property consists of two non-adjacent parcels in the midst of a large-lot development. Both parcels are mostly wetland habitat, with the southern parcel hosting two ponds, one of which is Springer Lake.
- The wetlands provide habitat for song birds, ducks, beavers, deer, salamanders, newts, and many other animals
Thank you to the following partners:
- Rainier General Development
- Doug Bloom
- Andy McMillen
- Springer Lake HOA
CLT Strategic Conservation Goal Achieved:
- Conserve wetlands, riparian areas, and associated upland forests.