Annual gifts from members like you support local land conservation, habitat restoration, and outdoor learning opportunities. Donations of any size make a significant and permanent difference to the health of our community and the land, water, plants and wildlife that surround us.
As a way to express gratitude for every gift, all Capitol Land Trust donors receive:
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to help conserve southwest Washington’s natural beauty and significant lands.
- Our annual newsletter filled with news about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events, and opportunities.
- Monthly email updates, which includes conservation news in and around southwest Washington.
- Invitations to guided tours, educational programs and special events, including nature walks on our conserved lands.
- Opportunities to meet others while you learn about and help restore the land and wildlife habitats we’ve conserved.
Capitol Land Trust’s Tax ID Number is: 91-1413484.
All donors receive tax deductions on contributions. Capitol Land Trust is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
The Conservation Leaders Circle represents some of our most generous supporters. Learn more about the Conservation Leaders Circle.
When you make the ultimate gift to Capitol Land Trust – by including us in your estate plans or will, or by donating land or a conservation easement during your lifetime – you become a Legacy Club member. Learn more about the Legacy Club.