April 22, 2020
The 16th Annual Conservation Breakfast
Join Capitol Land Trust for a complimentary breakfast and fabulous program celebrating Capitol Land Trust’s 33 years along with the 50th anniversary of Earth Day.
Be a part of it!
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
7:00 am – 8:30 am
Marcus Pavilion at Saint Martin’s University
The event is free to attend. A donation will be requested during the program – donations support CLT’s mission to further collaborative and strategic conservation of southwest Washington’s essential natural areas and working lands.
Interested in becoming a Table Captain?
The vital funds raised at the Conservation Breakfast will go directly to conserving, restoring and stewarding the most strategically important lands in our area to improve the quality of life in our community.
By becoming a Table Captain for Capitol Land Trust, you can bring your friends, family, and colleagues together to support CLT with good food and great company!
- Table Captains commit to filling a table of 8 (seven guests and yourself).
- Invite your friends, neighbors, colleagues, outdoor enthusiasts, or professionals who benefit from increased quality of life in Washington State through conserving lands and waters. Don’t forget about the young professionals and students in your life!
- Encourage your guests to plan to make a gift at the event.
- Once you are registered as a Table Captain, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Sierra Jacob.
- Starting in January 2020 we will send regular Table Captain updates with all the materials you need to invite your guests, remind, and thank them. You may tailor and use these materials, or you may create your own.
Register To Attend
Please contact Sierra with any questions: email@example.com
Thank you sponsors!