Capitol Land Trust is participating in Give Local! Hosted by the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound, Give Local is a two-week online giving campaign running from November 9 through November 20.
Donations made to Capitol Land Trust, through Give Local, will help CLT continue stewarding and caring for conserved land. The Give Local Campaign is a great opportunity for you to reach out to friends who are interested in supporting local conservation.
- Keeping Bayshore, Randall, Hilburn, and Darlin Creek preserves free and open to everyone.
- Working to improve infrastructure and signage so everyone feels safe and welcome at public-access preserves.
- Providing port-o-potties at preserves so everyone has an ‘in case of emergencies’ option.
- Updating communications & defining boundaries so key wildlife habitat and restoration areas are protected.
The Dawkins Charitable Trust is providing a $100,000 Incentive Fund which increases the value of every dollar donated proportionally. For example, if we receive 5 percent of the total donations made during Give Local, we will receive 5 percent of the $100,000 Incentive Fund.
We need your help to get the word out! Here are some ways to do that:
- Promote the campaign by liking, commenting, and sharing CLT’s Facebook posts about Give Local.
- Share our campaign link on your personal social media page with a sentence about why you support Capitol Land Trust.
- Send emails to your friends, colleagues, customers, etc. encouraging them to make a gift to Capitol Land Trust during Give Local.
- Make an online donation to our organization here and tell your friends about it.
We are so grateful to be part of a community that values the environment, our youth, and philanthropy. Thank you to all our supporters and to the Community Foundation for making it easy to “give where we live.”